View the Online Gallery and Fine Art Reproductions Available

Sunday, July 21, 2013

New Releases

Greetings, readers. I wanted to let you know that I am making a way for you to get notifications when I release a new book.  You won't get many of notifications, perhaps one or two a year. And you will get first run at my newest publications.

I'm working through an online marketing tool called Mail Chimp, which promises to never release your information to anyone but me.  And I promise not to abuse this service because I just want you to know about any new books and free books I publish.  So, it's as simple as going to this link. http://eepurl.com/BpBwD

This link will also always be available on the blog main page for access at any time.

Typically I publish the ebook version first and then a paperback via Lulu.com.  Lulu is now also distributing directly to Amazon.com.  If you are an Amazon/Kindle addict you will be able to get everything in one spot. Of course these are available at many other fine ebook retailers as well including Apple devices, Sony Reader or Barnes & Noble Nook. 

I'm planning on releasing Saint Pauley sometime later this year and have another volume of short stories I'm trying to finish up.  This second short story collection will include the very popular "Pockets" story.  

Thank you for being a part of my writing world and loving words as much as I do!

Keep reading!

M.R. Hyde


No comments:

Post a Comment